DEC 2012, add oil.

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

lately feeling


Habits was a terrible thing
it's just like a mirror
a mirror which is the reflection of your world
now i'm standing in front of it
without caring what the fuck was happened behind me
i'm already live in your world
there is many thing of you in my brain, my mind
sometimes
i already forgotten who am i
who i supposed to be
I've been wasted so much time
as i always recall n remind in my mind
24th is a horrible number
of cause what i say is just a reason to comfort me
to console that actually i'm not that bad
not that stupid
but there was many chance appeared in front of me
only i don't know how to catch and appreciate it
i had forgotten how many time to regret
to think for the past
to think for the future
for gals
i'm not the 1 only wish to get married after studies
i want my life to be more colorful
more special
thats why i don't wish to stop and stare now
i should keep on going to chasing my dream
although i'm Chinese student now
everyone think that thats a useless subject
only for less knowledgeable people to study
as i say before
''don't look down on Chinese Studies or any others subject between you, everything have their own strength, opportunity and career. ''
even u're chose the right course
there is no MUST that you'll get a job according to your university course 
i believe that everything has a variable

sometimes i wonder
if you have never appear in my world
is it a good thing?
god know
but everything happens for a reason
i had learn something from you
new friends too
thanks anyway

what i have to do is
love life
save time
save my future
and dream

Habits really was a terrible thing




No comments:

Post a Comment