DEC 2012, add oil.

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

my way to relieve stress






i'm still in my exam mood
and i think i'll fail for my 1st exam subject
can imaging that how pressure i have
once fail a subject
i can't get the better cgpa
because failing a subject will lower my cgpa
urgh
i still need to get my loan for the following semesters


as usual
once i feeling stress
i'll eating NON-STOP 


i go laksa for my dinner
buy a bunch of snacks
Mama Wong's lemon fried chicken and golden toufo

Yummy Yummy :pp

it is so so DAMN delicious
i want to try their seaweed crispy potato next time


i spend 2 hours to finish those dammit snacks and rubbish foods
of course
i'm in a good mood now
what is continue?
study hard
and pray
i want to get A or B for other subjects
aza aza fighting!!
blessss me ><

Black and White?
after the examination
i'll colouring back myself







No comments:

Post a Comment