DEC 2012, add oil.

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

untitled



thr s sumthin alws bother me
thr s sumthin i hav no idea on it
thr s sumthin u dun wan to change it
thr s sumthin wastin my time
i hav no timetable
coz i hav 2 follow yr timetable
i hav no freedom
coz i cnt do d things tat i want to do
i ned to change
nt u
s my attitude
my study attitude
i wan to b like a degree student
i wan to do best in class
u like to blame
like to order
bt dun like to cooperate wif me
o yr so called classmate
u like yr buddy
tats i knw
bt do u feel tat dey're differ
dey study hard
dey willing to do all d thing tat 4 their studies
dey waste time on sumthin tat worth to spend on it
i knw d course s nt so interestin 4 u
even 4 me too
bt anythin tat once u put afford to und
to search
im sure u'll fall on it 1 day
ya
im complainin nw
tat y i say so much abt yr bad thing
hw long tat i 4gt who im
my character b4 s totally differ
u treat me well
bt u treat yr studies bad
dun alws follow yr frens
do u hav yr own decision
opinion
idea?
im sick abt it
really!







No comments:

Post a Comment