DEC 2012, add oil.

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

untitled



yea~i passed my final exam
well...it was a gd news 4 me
bt i seems nt really hapi

mayb i felt it was too late for me
22 yrs old should be....
study in degree courses?
in local uni?
graduated?
worker?
sum1's wife?
juz realize i hav ntg..sign~~
=======================

i've been think so long..
y ned to wasted so many time in studies
education really so impt in our life?
erm..my mum n dad say yes..my bro say so..
for me
education s juz a kind of security
its guarantee tat we cn find a gd job nowadays
it is undeniable..

i wasted 2 yrs form d freakin stpm
besides basic knowledge
i gain ntg for tis 2 yrs
oh no, i gt frenship in frm 6
my lovely frens..
lolx..
who say frm 6 was d greatest?
easy to study?
local uni so wat?!
wat u do in local uni, private uni oso cn!
juz depends on izzit i willing to do oly

damn decadent b4
orz...
nw! i muz be chase n recover bac my lost time
i wont repeat d mistake b4
work hard in cumin tis 3 yrs..


[im serious d!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment